Web Application Developer 20161107_002
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
- 3+ years' experience with jQuery, JSON, AJAX
- 3+ years' Web Services Development (HTTP, etc.)
- 3+ years' experience with Maven
- 2+ years of JSP/Servlet experience
- Participate in the creation of application architecture functions and document given solutions.
- Create estimates and define time tables and project tasks.
- Leading change impact analysis discussions and reviewing unit and test plans are also a part of the role.
- Develop basic and detailed program specifications, ensuring application performance levels are achieved.
- May lead technical staff in the investigation, analysis, and resolution of complex technical problems.
- Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations.
- Create and execute unit test plans.
- Will exemplify the client's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 09:30:24 PDT