Senior Front-End Software Developer
AlertMD is an 8-year old, profitable, fast-growing small company that uses data-driven applications and services to change how hospitals and healthcare providers do business. This position requires an appetite for learning new technologies, the ability to collaborate, and the motivation to self-organize.
- Shape and implement the applications and UI tools that make health care providers more profitable and effective
- Build and standardize UI/UX libraries and standards
- Participate with team members to translate advanced business requirements into technical architectural design
- Implement product and features, including mobile, web front-ends, and web APIs
- Tackle problems of scalability and reliability of data-heavy, real-time applications
- Develop on a software stack that includes NodeJS, React, Redis, MariaDB, and ElasticSearch
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end software developer
- Understanding of web engineering techniques (e.g. single page applications, cross-browser support, accessibility, performance)
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and web application technologies
- Understanding of back-end transpiling technologies (e.g. Babel, WebPack, Browserify, PostCSS, Sass, Less)
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming
- Experience building and supporting scalable applications
- Ability to think like the user in developing resilient code and intuitive interface design
- Eagerness to challenge existing paradigms to the betterment of the product and company
- Passion and self-motivation for learning new technologies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with Linux-based environments and tooling
- Free lunch daily
- Free access to the in-building gym
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Health Insurance Plan
- Performance-based incentives
- All the hardware and software tools you need to support powerful programs
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorship available. We do not work with any third party consulting firms.
AlertMD is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital or familial status, age, disability, veteran status, military service or application for military service.
We provide a platform that improves the profitability of hospitals and physician practices. We have a dominant presence in IL and are growing fast. 2-3 years ahead of the market, we need to grow our team to continue rapidly innovating the healthcare industry.
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:16:31 PDT