Job Title: Information Assurance (IA) Work Location: Doral, FL Clearance Level: Secret with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI
- Ensure compliance with all Information Assurance policies and requirements.
- Provides configuration management planning.
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
- Establishes and maintains configuration and data management policies and procedures to be utilized by department personnel.
- Organizes and implements the process of evaluating performance against established policies and procedures to ensure hardware and documentation integrity is being maintained.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management or relevant discipline and 2-4 years of experience, or
- 5-7 years of experience in a relevant field
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
- Experience working with development teams and project managers to develop and maintain configuration baselines (development, tests, production, etc.) supporting complex systems and project engineering development and support model.
- Experience or familiarity with DoD IT policies and procedures.
- Excellent communications skills; written, oral, interpersonal, and consulting skills.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 08:03:03 PDT