Executive Assistant/Office Manager
We are seeking a professional and articulate Office Manager/Executive Assistant. The Office Manager/Executive Assistant will be expected to handle administrative ad hoc projects, coordinate calendars, make domestic and international travel arrangements. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked at least 1-2 years in a corporate setting/IT industry. This person would possess top notch written and verbal communication skills, excellent computer skills, and the ability to work with busy and demanding personalities with poise and professionalism.
- Coordination of daily calendars and business meetings for the company officers and immediate group members
- Setting-up conference calls, both domestic and international, including contacting/notifying participants
- Arranging travel schedules, both domestic and international, including making reservations and preparing itineraries for both travel and lodging
- Typing letters, reports and other correspondence as required
- Maintaining a well-organized office environment
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies and other office management duties
- Document filing and record keeping
- Preparing expense reports and allocation of charges
- Carrying out projects as assigned on a timely basis
- Handling various other administrative functions of a business and personal nature, which may arise in the normal course
- Document shredding
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs and Google Drive/Calendar.
- The ability to manage diverse tasks and work with deadlines.
- Responsibility and follow through with stakeholders. Discretion and being accustomed to maintaining a high level of confidentiality as required.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, a positive attitude.
- Ability to independently manage efforts with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks with ease
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to multi-task, prioritize assignments and effectively manage time
- Working experience in IT companies is a big plus
- Fluent Russian is a plus, but not required
Founded in 2008, PDFFiller is of the most innovative and successful cloud software companies in
Massachusetts. Our customers include Healthcare Firms, Law Enforcement/Government Agencies, Real
Estate Firms, Legal Departments, and HR Departments who use our platform to create, manage and
process millions of forms. The company is profitable and has grown organically to become one of the
leaders in the paperless and e-signature industries.
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 17:14:43 PDT