- At minimum, requires completion of at least a 2+ years CAD training program with an emphasis in architectural drafting. Degree a plus.
- Under direction of a supervisor, begin to make calls to the landlord and building department.
- Develop working understanding of project file organization, drawing set-up and maintenance.
- Provide and maintain accurate project documentation per office standards including, phone, fax and written documentation.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the office standards for CAD operation.
- Assist in the distribution of plans to vendors and contractors.
- Assist in the preparation of material and sample boards.
- With supervision, has an understanding developed and displays knowledge of the entire project development process from criteria review through the building department and landlord review and comment process.
- Assist APM's, PM's and SPM's in placing calls to landlords, tenant coordinators and building department officials, clients, architectural and engineering consultants.
- Prepare building code analysis information and develop a working knowledge of building codes.
- Assist other staff members with field survey work when required.
- Some problem solving skills required.
- Requires basic knowledge of commonly used CAD drafting skills. (Office is currently using 2016.)
- Knowledge of Revit a strong plus.
- Must be able to self-check own work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Requires a working knowledge of commonly used concepts and practices within the architectural / construction fields and an understanding of specific account typical details.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Knowledge of fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus Program
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal/sick days
- Comprehensive health plan options including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(K) with matching program
- A Life Insurance policy
- Long and short term disability
- Summer Hours Program
- Flex Hours Program
- Company sponsored events
- Collaborative and friendly environment that promotes development, teamwork, and open communication
- Medical Expense and Dependent Care Reimbursement Savings Plans
Qualified individuals please email your resume and salary requirement. No agencies, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) (M/F/D/V)
A Progressive Architecture firm located in Northern New Jersey completing Retail, Shopping Center, Food Services, Automotive, and Corporate Interiors is offering a career opportunity to an individual to join our team. We are licensed in all 50 states and provide in-house design, architecture, and MEP engineering services to support our growing client base.
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 04:51:03 PDT