• Check Daily Schedules
• Assign Jobs to Machines
• Get Templates and Creates CAD files
• Export Files to Machines
• Identifies Slab Usage
• Updates Scrap Pieces
• Upload and Export Sink Information to Machines
• Office position but 40% of the time out in shop
• Moving slabs of stone
• Lifting 20-50 lbs. or more if necessary
• Operating machines at times
• Minimum Experience of 2 years in Fabrication
• Preferred Experience of 4 years in Fabrication
• Water Jet - 6 months
• Hand Polisher - 6 months
• CNC - 6 months
• Commandulli - 6 months
• Marmo - 6 months
• Saw Machine - 6 months
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percentages, read and interpret metal rule.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
• Continually Wet and humid conditions (non weather)
• Continually Working near moving mechanical parts
• Fumes or airborne chemicals
• Outdoor weather conditions
Cosentino Group, the world's leading producer of Silestone quartz surfaces. It focuses on the design, production and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation and environmental respect.
The group based its development on international expansion and an innovative research programme, which enables it to use the most advanced technology to obtain new materials.
Cosentino's activity covers the entire natural stone manufacturing process, from extraction and processing to the installation of quartz surfaces, such as kitchen and bathroom worktops, cladding and other products.
Currently Cosentino is based on its establishment with commercial fixed assets in a dozen countries. It is the world's leading producer of quartz surfaces, distributing to over fifty countries.
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:45:29 PDT