Program Manager, Computer Based Training
Lead the development advanced distributed learning systems. Plan and execute the collaborative development of Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) and Computer Based Training (CBT) curriculum
- Acts as a liaison with customers, executives, administrators, and operational employees as necessary to ensure contract performance.
- Reports in writing and orally to higher management; communicates directly with clients and/or other contractor personnel, and effectively allocates resources.
- Develops and maintains budgets, schedules and performance standards.
- Interprets complex client requirements, and interacts closely with the client and subordinates to prepare project plans, procedures and proposals.
- Manages and maintains development, production and delivery standards; ensures project assignments are met and completed as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Education or Business Management preferred
- 5+ years of experience programming interactive multimedia courseware
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience on Military Training Programs.
- Experience with courseware development process including job/task analysis, course design, storyboarding, testing, implementation and validation
- Military background is desired.
- Strong engineering and software development experience
- Ability to develop comprehensive technical plans, procedures and work instructions.
- Skilled in pricing and forecasting complex projects.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Will supervise others
- Leads Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and Working Groups.
- Manage day-to-day activities of program employees
- Recruits and retains staff members
40 hours per week and occasional overtime, with prior supervisor approval, as required to maintain operations and support the mission.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, http://www.katmaicorp.com/main-career
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2003 - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_e850f00b1b84447786ccd17214867984.pdf
EEO Supplement Poster : http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_585f835735374d089a44ff899c84ccfb.pdf
Pay Transparency Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_6f7d4fb6d8ce457a87d9f38f9cfe580f.pdf
Right to Work Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_84cb215622bf49b0ae03418b081847ad.pdf
Right to Work Poster (Spanish):http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_cedd5daf5c5f433a8ac24f0e4829b91c.pdf
E-Verify Poster: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_cf68148e2b2d4e9abcadd71c6cfd1364.pdf
E-Verify Poster (Spanish): http://media.wix.com/ugd/4c36fa_a404b42bb4ff4cb5ba848ab1524fc761.pdf
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 12:01:38 PDT