Senior Configuration Management Analyst
As a Senior Configuration Management Analyst, you will be maintaining and supporting software source code version control tools and partnering with application leads to name and configure source code repositories. The Senior Configuration Management Analyst is essential to ensuring these factors enter into the repository configuration in a number of environments, release practices, and parallel development requirements. As a Senior Configuration Management Analyst, you will also be responsible for conducting training sessions on the tool and for supporting build and deployment automation tools.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Configuration Management Analyst will include:
- Requesting the IDs required to deploy the application and permissions for directories on target servers to establish the run time environment.
- Supporting requests to server admin teams.
- Incorporating build scripts and develops deployment scripts in an automation framework.
- Adhering to SOX segregation of duties and requirements.
- Conducting production deployments.
- 3 + years of experience promoting, building, and staging software by writing scripts, using automated tools and administering source code version control tools, including advising on branching strategies and code merges
- 1+ year of experience using one or more of the following:
- Version Control Tools: Subversion
- Scripting Languages: Korn, Bash shell, Perl, Windows Batch
- Build Tools: ANT and Maven
- Application Servers: Tomcat
- Languages: J2EE
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
- Experience training users in tools and processes.
- Experience using any of the following tools/technologies:
- Version Control Tools: Aldon, GIT, Dimensions, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Build Tools: Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, Fuse, QuickBuild
- Application Servers: Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss
- Languages: .Net, SQL
- Operating Systems: iSeries, AIX
- Other: PEGA, Datapower, Gemfire , Redhat Package Manager (RPM), Nexus, GitHub
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is strongly preferred. A verifiable High School Diploma or GED is the minimum education requirement, with 6 months of relevant experience required for every year of college not completed.
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 09:59:01 PDT