Senior Project Manager - Construction Manager - DSA K-14
Local Project/Construction Management firm has an immediate opening for an energetic senior project/construction manager who has at least 15 years' experience, including managing large public building projects. Experience managing DSA K-14 design-bid-build projects is highly desired. Firm offers excellent medical and dental benefits, plus a 401(K) plan.
• Manage Architects and Contractors
• Conduct Meetings
• Prepare Status Reports
• Prepare and Review Cost Estimates
• Prepare Project Schedules
• Monitor Project Schedules and Budgets
• Prepare Change Orders
• Coordinate with local government agencies and DSA
• Coordinate and participate in constructability reviews
Desired Skills, Experience and Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
• Excellent Communication Skills (Both Written and Oral)
• Proficient Using Scheduling Software (Microsoft Project and/or P6)
• CMAA or PMI Certification
• LEED Certification
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Founded in August 1994, Critical Solutions, Inc. is a professional Project and Construction Management Consulting firm committed to providing cost effective management and technological solutions during project design, construction and post-construction dispute resolution.
CSI has provided services to a wide variety of clients, including: City and County of San Francisco, City of Santa Clara, City of San Mateo, San Francisco Unified School District, Contra Costa Community College District, Port of San Francisco, City of Sunnyvale, San Francisco Arts Commission, Levy Design Partners, and Severson & Werson.
Critical Solutions in an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive pay along with health, retirement and vacation benefits.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 08:34:17 PDT