Vice President of Business Development - Life Sciences - Telecommute
ONLY CANDIDATES RESIDING IN CA WITH MEDICAL DEVICE AND PHARMA REGULATORY & QUALITY EXP WILL BE CONSIDERED
Oriel STAT A MATRIX is seeking to add a Vice President of Business Development to our Life Sciences practice which provides quality and regulatory consulting and training solutions to medical device manufacturers.
The VP of Business Development will be responsible for new account acquisition and the expansion of existing accounts within the practice.
- Execute sales strategy and initiatives for high-dollar consulting services for prospect/client companies.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycle to successfully close, including opportunity development, proposal development, implementation estimating, project scoping, client presentations, negotiation and close.
- Build and establish long-term relationships with senior leaders in medical device manufacturers and professional organizations.
- Work with technical leads on project management.
- Translate customer needs into relevant deliverables that leverage the firms broad platform of services
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical account plans
- Provide insight on current trends in the life sciences sector and identify how our life sciences offerings can be augmented and updated to address these trends
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving an annual sales quota of at least $3M in selling RA/QA/Performance Improvement consulting services to senior-level executives in the medical device industry.
Other experience that will be considered:
- Operational/industry experience in the medical device sector.
- Experience with complex consulting solutions.
- Consistent history of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience with a management consulting firm selling to the medical device sector.
- Experience in promoting products at C level and delivering boardroom presentations.
- Quality, regulatory, and process improvement solution sales experience is preferred.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to push for results.
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Travel: Travel required, domestic and international.
We offer a friendly and pleasant office work environment; work schedule flexibility; telecommuting (when business permits); a competitive compensation package including an incentive compensation plan; a generous health benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
We encourage you to visit our website www.orielstat.com to learn more about our company and other opportunities.
Oriel STAT A MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Oriel STAT A MATRIX has been a leading consulting and training provider specializing in performance improvement for close to 50 years. Our global client base consists of corporations, public and private institutions, and government agencies. With trainers and consultants in 33 states and 18 countries, and a comprehensive expertise in a wide range of performance process methodologies. We help customers successfully compete in the global marketplace. To learn more about us, please visit www.orielstat.com.
Los Angeles, CA
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:49:39 PDT