We are a growing and diverse ecological construction firm. We are looking for an experienced Site Superintendent. Our projects include infrastructure rehabilitation.
To succeed in this role you'll need to be able to operate in a fast paced environment, direct field staff, sub-contractors and develop and execute project plans.
Responsibilities will include: hiring, management and scheduling of personnel, subcontractor supervision and oversight, project execution, purchasing and inventory of materials.
- Possess the necessary skills to manage construction projects including project and sub-contractor management, project scheduling, and
- Successful track record of meeting project timelines and budgets.
- Strong computer skills, and the ability to work within an automated environment
- Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively
communicate to engineers, property owners and to Company management and employees.
- Must be dynamic, confident, with a desire to build long-term professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Must have the skills and the ability to build a cohesive team
Salary and Benefits: We offer a competitive salary, performance bonus, a collaborative work environment and a benefits package including paid vacation, company vehicle, and health insurance reimbursement. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Front Range Environmental is a leader in post-construction stormwater inspection and maintenance services and infrastructure rehabilitation. Our services include the inspection, repair and maintenance of stormwater systems including catch basin and manhole remediation services, erosion control, structural repairs and shoreline stabilization. Using cementitious products, epoxies and grouts, we also rehabilitate wastewater manholes, vaults, lift stations and pipelines.
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 08:57:33 PDT