Computer Network Defense Specialist
Job Title: Computer Network Defense Specialist I Work Location: Miami, FL Clearance Level: Secret with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI (interim is authorized)
- Host Based Security System (HBSS) Administrators need solid technical skills and experience to perform daily administration and troubleshooting of HBSS in accordance with Government compliance and cybersecurity guidelines. HBSS administrators enable new functionality, as well as troubleshoot and resolve exceptions.
- Provide system administration and maintaining operations of HBSS servers.
- Implement HBSS migration/compliance strategy.
- Troubleshooting HBSS product issues and outages.
- Administering policy catalog management
- Coordinating and planning Authorized Service Interruption (ASI details), as needed.
- Maintaining system patches, as well as operating system, Microsoft SQL Server, and HBSS Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance.
- Integrating and testing new and custom signatures on servers and workstation across the enterprise.
- As an Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Specialist, the candidate will provide operational analysis, to define the needs, provide the processes and procedures utilizing ACAS to conduct the collection of data, analyses of and reporting of threats, current or new capabilities and make recommendations based on best business practices. Operational analysis includes doing analyses to support the defining of the needs and objectives required operationally for ACAS. It will further provide support to identify the processes and procedures required to utilize ACAS for addressing/mitigating threats from the Army Cyber Command level capability utilizing the Hewlett Packard (HP) Tenable Nessus tool.
- Employ strong knowledge of security concepts and practices to proactively identify threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits.
- Investigate and analyze new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits. This includes documenting and developing countermeasures using ACAS.
- Identify security impacts to the ACAS capability.
- Manage and monitor all alerts from HBSS roll ups and or any other system used for correlation of events.
- Review and diagnose enclave security practices and use of Vulnerability Management System to define security status.
- Develop Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for ACAS processes.
- Provide direct support to define system support requirements in order to support the ACAS suite of software tools in support of configuration management and sustainment.
- Conduct testing of new ACAS technologies and develop documentation to meet suspense dates.
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
• Certified Ethical Hacker/OS Certification, CND-IR
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
Minimum Training/Certification requirements:
DOD 8570.01-M - IAT Level III
• Baseline Certification
o Certified Information System Security Professional(CISSP) or
o CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
• Computing Environment
o Certified Ethical Hacker or
o Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or
o Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) etc.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 20:02:21 PDT