We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team! You will be responsible for the design and development of intelligent systems and industrial systems control.
- Create and improve automated systems and processes
- Support the installation of both mechanical and controls upgrades
- Conduct cost-analysis to determine advantages of system improvements
- Research and implement new machinery and controls
- Coordinate with specialist departments on the mechanical design of smart devices
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Previous experience in mechatronics engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with intelligent and industrial systems
- Familiarity with CAD or other related software for plant layout
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This is a well established company that has has continued growth, offering an environment for personal and professional advancement opportunities. They have been successful in developing and marketing their products to a broad base of industries. This is a very stable company that is financially sound and it is a company that believes in giving back to the community.
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 07:10:23 PDT