The Facilities Coordinator position is responsible for consistent excellence in facilities care at the Corporate Office, Administrative Building and Medical Centers, including maintenance, vendor interaction, tracking of payments, creating & tracking reports, quality control measures, SOPs, backup support, ensuring that all mechanical systems and equipment are operational and properly maintained and all common areas are well-maintained through preventative maintenance, cleaning and other tasks as assigned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Review, reply, follow up with requester and/or vendors, notify when items are completed, and overall assist in managing CRM (Salesforce).
• Respond to urgent maintenance calls and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans.
• Schedule preventative maintenance.
• Assist in opening secure doors or opening doors when person is locked out of workstation or office.
• Identify maintenance and repair items that need to be resolved.
• Provide seamless support to facilities team members and staff.
• Manage all building and equipment maintenance.
• Develop and maintain relationship with vendors and necessary building personnel.
• Meet during business hours, follow up, and describe or request job details.
• Meet during afterhours and/or weekend work may be required occasionally.
• Track invoices, payments, credits, budgets, etc.
• Monitor inspections, certifications, licenses, maintenance, etc.
• Review furniture needs and keep the office supply and kitchen areas stocked.
• Oversee cleaning.
• Assist with the planning of future projects within the organization.
• Assist in coordination of moves and relocation.
• Coordinate facility rental or equipment purchase.
• Assist in ordering of the new Quality Control request for each center submitted as special projects in Salesforce.
• Assist in the creation of SOPs.
• Knowledge of Business Continuity, Evacuation Plans, and Health & Safety.
• Backup support to Real Estate manager and/or Security when out of the office.
• May participate in applying for required environmental permits.
Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to stay organized while multi-tasking and work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage several projects at once.
• Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
• Attention to detail, solid judgment.
• Ability to understand and communicate with vendors (construction, maintenance, plumbing, etc.)
• Likes fast pace, enjoys serving others
• Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
• Bilingual preferred but not required.
• This position requires 50% of local and nationwide travel.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule and/or extended hours and weekends (occasionally) as the Facilities Coordinator will be on call 24/7.
Education/ Specialized Knowledge:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree (Associate or Bachelor's) preferred.
• Minimum three (3) to five (5) years' experience working in facilities, project management or real estate is preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook / Word applications.
• CRM (Salesforce) - ticketing system.
• Work hours 8:30am to 5pm
Chen Medical is transforming health care for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery.
Chen Medical is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system.
Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced: by recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients time during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the Chen Medical model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and in the health care system overall.
Miami Gardens, FL
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 19:02:21 PDT