Entry Level Engineer
J.F. Kiely Service Co. is seeking Entry Level Engineers to further assist with the growth currently underway within the organization as a provider of consulting, engineering, and project management services to the utility, natural gas, petroleum, and pipeline transportation sectors.
Essential Job Duties:
- Plan preparation in accordance with Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- Utilization of AutoCAD Civil 3D and CADWorx to complete plans.
- Assist in the development of project scopes, designs, construction specifications and cost estimates
- Ensure the application of relevant Health, Safety, Security and Environmental policies on all project activities. Promote a strong safety culture on project and functional teams, and work undertaken by contractors and suppliers
- Bachelor's degree in environmental/civil engineering field
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and limited job definition
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong oral/written communication skills and personal computer skills
- Scheduling skills utilizing MS Project or Primavera software.
- Advanced Microsoft Product software utilization.
- Working in hazardous locations and working around excavations will be required.
- Travel to project sites and client locations is required.
The Kiely Family of Companies are led by a skilled management team who share their founder's tremendous drive and enthusiasm. Everyone at Kiely takes great pride in the role the company has played in the community's history and development. When you choose a Kiely company for a project you can be confident that you've made the right decision. No one knows the local terrain, the people in the community, or the project, better.
The Kiely Family of Companies have been serving the needs of our customers since 1952, offering a diversified list of services such as engineering, utility construction, heavy highway, hot mix asphalt production, equipment sales & leasing, recycling services, and residential and commercial building and leasing. Everyone at Kiely takes great pride in the positive impact our companies have on the communities we serve.
Our customers have relied on our expertise with projects in varying size and scope for both the short and long term. We employ hundreds of professional team members located in multiple offices throughout the Northeast. Ongoing training and state-of-the-art equipment enable us to work safely and efficiently with our qualified workforce
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 11:08:52 PDT