The Production Supervisor is responsible for the overall Quality Control Assurance for all cellular devices and for directing and maintaining all quality standards. This position's responsibility is to insure that all customer complaints are properly addressed/reviewed, establish corrective actions and implements procedures to conform with the quality standards.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Oversee the inspection activity for the devices throughout the assigned departments and its process cycle. Provide guidance, support and input for the development and specification for all quality plans and Inspections.
- Investigate and correct all quality issues and complaints relating to quality of the device. This requires using all tools available (i.e. root-cause analysis) to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- Determine the process for containment escapes and develop short and long term corrective actions.
- Communicate all findings to the Production Manager.
- Assist and input during the daily departmental meetings.
- Revise, review and update ISO work instructions as needed.
- Supervise the Departmental Operations and its processes to ensure high and consistent quality.
- Set an example for positive and professional behavior.
- Integrate process control data analysis into final inspection plans.
- Prepare monthly management reports relating to quality issues, trends and low production issues.
- Prepare for and participate in all internal and external audits.
- Provide performance feedback to the Leadership team
- Prepare and manage project schedules
- Promote job-site safety
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Manufacturing Engineering or Business Administration is preferred.
- 2-3 years working in Quality Control Management is required.
- Proven aptitude along with strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience in maintaining ISO Compliance and Certification is required.
- Lean/Six Sigma Manufacturing experience a plus
- Use of computers and knowledge of MS Suite.
- Strong personal, organizational, creative problem-solving and leadership skills
- Bilingual - Able to speak English/Spanish.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment.
- No relocation program available
- Local candidates only
- Include resume and salary requirement
PCS Wireless is a privately held company which began operations in 2001. We are headquartered in Florham Park, NJ and have global representation in more than 20 countries.
Our expertise in reverse logistics and asset recovery has fueled our rapid growth, and our commitment to operational excellence has inspired us to earn ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and R2:2013 certifications.
Open-house: Every Thursday and Friday between 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm
East Hanover, NJ
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 08:44:26 PDT