Vice President Of Business Development
Our client, an international technology leader, is seeking a Regional VP of Business Development to effectively identify market to and manage prospects.
This successful individual will ensure all sales goals and objectives are achieved within prescribed time frames. Our client is seeking sales professionals and will consider candidates working remotely.
The Regional VP Business Development is responsible for generating new business and maintaining existing relationships in the corporate market and builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Work closely with Vice President of Operations, North America to develop strategies and sales objectives to market global services to multinational organizations in his/her territory
- Meet or exceed annual individual sales goals and objectives within the prescribed time frame
- Effectively partner with and support network members in developing corporate leads and sales activity
- Timely and accurate completion of required reports, maintenance of data in the CRM system, and any other information requested by senior management
- Participate in specified conferences on national, regional and local basis,
- Work closely with Marketing Department in leading proposals, presentations, RFPs and other collateral materials as required
- Travels up to 30% of his/her time to support marketplace activity and to meet sales requirements
- Maintains a positive and professional working relationship with all members of the team, customers, clients and service partners
- Accepts additional job assignments and participates in project work as requested,
- Support and actively participate in the company Corporate Social responsibility projects related to community service
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision and values
- Observe strict confidentiality outside the office relating to all information obtained during the course of your duties
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated Sales and Leadership skills required
- Must have ability to effectively present information to C-Level and senior management, prospects, and/or public groups
- College degree or equivalent work experience required
- Prefer to have a minimum of 10+ years of business development experience within the mobility industry
- Proven track record of developing prospects and securing new clients
- Prior familiarity with assigned territory
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 06:55:56 PDT