Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor
Summary: performs supervisory duties in the implementation and management of a fleet operation.
- Implements and monitors a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturers specifications.
- Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Monitors user departments by analysis of vehicle and equipment utilization and evaluation of equipment specifications.
- Implements and maintains a mechanic training and certification program to provide needed technical skills for mechanics in repair of automobiles and heavy equipment.
- Enforces city safety practices and procedures and ensures employees receive appropriate safety training.
- Supervises all Fleet Services employees; trains, evaluates and disciplines employees.
- Assists in the development of the Fleet Services budget to include a review of past year expenses and income; adjusts and administers all Fleet Service purchases, including parts, tools, office supplies
Qualifications:-4-5 years experience in a like or similar role
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status
Choctaw Defense Services is a tribally owned (8a) contractor offering low voltage and facility support services to government and commercial contractors across the globe.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 12:30:51 PDT