Senior Network Engineer
QoS Networking, Inc. is looking for a Senior Level Network Engineer to fill a key role in supporting one of our primary customers. Join a qualified team of network and security specialists providing managed and professional services to major agencies and businesses in the Capital Region and throughout New York.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide escalation support and direction for Tier 2 and Tier 3 network engineers
- Provide Network-Security Designs for a Multi-Site Data Center Network
- Provide Q&A training to other Network-Security engineers
You will be working in one of the largest and newest data centers in upstate NY. This is a multi-site - multi-vendor data center. The data center consist of the following equipment: Cisco, Juniper and F5 network and security products. The specific product lines supported are the Cisco ASA security appliances, FirePower NGIPS, Nexus 7k and 6ks, 6500 and 3850 Layer 3 Switches. For F5, there is the Viprion Application Delivery Controller and the GTM.
- 8 years of Experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Salary range 100k-150k
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401k with employer matching
- Aggressive pay raises and promotions
- 15 days personal/vacation time
- Scheduled Training classes to reinforce your networking knowledge foundation
- Reimbursements for training and learning material and certifications tests
- Free training to help prepare for certifications
- Yearly and project based bonuses
QoS Networking is a leading Network-Security design and support organization. Security is our primary focus for Training and Design. We feel that it is critical for a company to not only have a secure network but to also know how to design, implement and support a secure network.
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 07:41:37 PDT