TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR, Research Compliance, Campus & Clinical Safety (9068/J0417)
Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the Training Administrator position is responsible for the organization, cataloging, and updating of training programs, for coordinating sessions, providing logistical support, completion records and other administrative support tasks as needed. Attention to detail is critical to ensure that all training events are scheduled, training materials are prepared and provided, and all administrative work surrounding the training is completed. The position works closely with the NEIDL Training Program Manager and others within Research Compliance to ensure training content is current and trainee information is current.
- Bachelors degree 1 to 3 years of work experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Positive attitude and good customer service skills; always willing to learn
- Strong analytical/technical skills
- Comfortable with data management/data manipulation
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.