Associate Director of Marketing
Associate Director of Marketing
Requisition Number: STFR004072
Division/College: Professional Advancement Network
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
The Associate Director works closely with the AVP of Marketing and Recruiting and the Director of Marketing to oversee the development and execution of marketing strategies for degree programs and sectors within Northeastern University's Professional Advancement Network. Strategies must drive and support annual enrollment goals, increase awareness and contribute to the overall success of the university. The Associate Director will be directly responsible for driving marketing programs that span multiple degree program sectors and campuses. The Associate Director will work closely with the entire marketing and communications team, enrollment management team and the academic team and external partners as appropriate to deploy effective marketing tactics that meet enrollment goals. The Associate Director is a big-picture thinker and uses data to make decisions.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with the AVP of Marketing and Recruiting, Director of Marketing and Associate Directors of Marketing, defines the overall marketing strategy, messaging and positioning for degree programs and sectors within Northeastern Professional Advancement Network.
- Helps to ensure strong messaging in all programs and projects to accurately reflect the quality of the products.
- Works with the marketing and communications teams to advise and implement effective integrated marketing tactics to support enrollment goals and enhance reputation. This includes ownership of high-level projects that span the Professional Advancement Network as well as oversight on projects owned by others on the marketing team.
- Leads marketing efforts specific to the regional campuses, working with Professional Advancement Network leadership, regional marketing team members, and academic teams to support all regional campuses in meeting enrollment and awareness goals.
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing and Associate Directors of Marketing on the development of lead generation and lead nurturing strategies for the Professional Advancement Network.
- Effectively tracks and measures portfolio and program success and ROI through regular monitoring and reporting of data through the entire enrollment funnel; from lead generation and nurturing through enrollment including the effective use of marketing automation tool (Marketo) and CRM system (Salesforce) to meet enrollment goals for the college.
- May have team management responsibilities to include team members who are executing on marketing efforts to drive enrollment goals. Team management to include setting and managing measurable objectives, and ensuring the overall success of the team.
- Ensures accurate and effective messaging and targeting on websites to attract and enroll prospective students.
- Builds and oversees relationships with internal and external university partners (creative agencies etc.)
- Assists the leadership of the marketing team with the development and management of the marketing budget for the Professional Advancement Network.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field with minimum of 6-8 years experience in marketing and communications. Higher education experience preferred. Demonstrated success in the development and implementation of marketing strategies. Outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate with and influence internal and external stakeholders. Strong leader with the ability to spearhead new ideas to drive revenue. Flexible, creative thinker open to new ideas and changing priorities within a fast-paced organization. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to think and act both analytically and strategically. Experience working with a marketing automation tool and customer relationship management system (CRM).
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.