Bookkeeper / Accounting Manager
- Checks figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Classifies, records, and summarizes numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debits, credits, and totals accounts.
- Receives, records, and banks cash, checks and vouchers.
- Complies with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Compiles statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing reports and tables of cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Reconciles or notes and reports discrepancies found in records.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts from documents such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs, and computer printouts.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger.
- Reconciles and balances accounts.
- Compiles reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Computes, types, and mails monthly statements to customers.
- Completes records to or through trial balance.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason.
- Design - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Develops realistic action plans.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Grady's Foodservice Equipment & Supplies located in Pueblo Colorado. Operating Globally.
Grady's has a vision to be the leader in the supply Food Service Equipment and Supplies
in all of their respective markets. The Company currently sells and markets it products
through three distinct channels: Construction, Inside/Direct Sales, and Direct Supply
Bids. Additionally, the Company is only months away from opening an E-commerce
channel, and a Multi-Unit Brand sales channel.
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 13:21:54 PDT