Superintendent / Project Manager - Electrical
Join our top-notch, growing electrical contracting firm. Quality and integrity are our focus as we meet the electrical needs of our clients in the areas of residential and commercial; our specialty being high-end custom homes in affluent SF bay area communities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Attends pre-construction walkthrough
• Responsible for project and labor scheduling
• Ensures project is ready for electrical personnel on scheduled start date
• Technical lead on project
• Primary point of contact for client/contractor regarding overall job scope and changes which includes preparing change orders for client/contractor approval.
• Ensures punch list items are taken care of and communicates that back to client/contractor.
• Works closely with office personnel on budget tracking and invoicing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Thorough knowledge of the practices, methods, equipment, materials, and tools of the electrical trade.
• Thorough knowledge of the National Electrical Code for electrical installations.
• Ability to interpret and work from instructions, penciled plans and sketches, and blue prints.
• Ability to effectively discuss various approaches and/or options with client/contractor and make decisions independently.
• Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with superiors, subordinates, vendors and clients both orally and in writing.
• Knowledge and ability to use computer programs to communicate with clients, co-workers and vendors.
• Working knowledge of email, texting, electronic documents, Microsoft word and excel.
• Skill in the use and care of all hand and shop tools and equipment of the electrician's trade.
• Responsible for making hiring and firing recommendations to upper management.
• Responsible for managing performance of staff. Includes conducting performance management meetings and documenting accordingly.
• General electrical certification required.
• Compensation commensurate with experience and certification status.
Founded in 1974, Busch Electric, Inc. serves as electrical contractor primarily on new custom homes, high-end remodels, and commercial projects in the greater Bay Area, Napa Valley and Tahoe. Our projects range from changing light fixtures to over 20,000 square feet of automation. Busch Electric, Inc. is a Lutron Homeworks certified contractor and is also experienced in installing other lighting control systems.
Our Quality & Service are Unsurpassed
No matter the size or type of project, Busch Electric is known for attention to detail and high quality of work. Whether changing a plug, moving a fixture, or wiring a new house, Busch Electric employees take pride in their work.
Walnut Creek, CA
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 12:06:38 PDT