Field Construction Superintendent
Job Title: Field Construction Superintendent
ACS Enterprises, Inc. is looking for reliable Field Construction Superintendents willing to travel. Applicant would oversee theatre remodel projects in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be working with a team providing cinema retrofits for a luxury VIP environment. This is a full time position with benefits. You will be responsible for the organization, implementation and meeting of schedules related to these projects. Our scope consists of overseeing crews who will be receiving and installing new recliner style theatre seats, installing fiberglass wall panels, installing theatre screen frames and screens, installing surround and stage speakers and new casework for the concession stand/bar/kitchens. You will be hands-on when needed. Duration for each project is approximately 8 plus weeks. A separate construction company with its own superintendent will be responsible for all demo and building construction related to their scope. Both groups will be using the same schedules.
- Oversee and direct our scope of project onsite at theatres across the country
- Oversee and monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct ACS Subcontractors and Labor.
- Provide logistics support to coordinate deliveries and inventory of materials on the job site.
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Complete job site responsibility for the management of ACS's scope of work as described in the "responsibility matrix" or any scope matrix approved by ACS and the project owners.
• Participation in plan review and planning meetings which could be at the ACS Corporate, architect's, and etc.
• Responsible for conducting the pre fixture survey at the job site prior to the start of fixture. Confirming measurements, plumbing and electrical layouts which directly affect installation of fixtures related to ACS scope.
- Three to five years experience in construction and site management.
- Working knowledge of building products.
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to read construction plans
- Ability to climb ladders and scaffolding
- Ability to plan and see the "big picture"
- Competent in resolving conflict and crisis management
- A working knowledge and experience with computers, tablets and smart phones. Experience with the following software is extremely helpful MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Projects, Adobe Acrobat, Plan Grid and internet browsers.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to travel - the position will be on the road approximately 90% of the time. We provide all travel expenses and per diems.
• Must have valid driving License
Education Required: JC certificate or Bachelors degree preferred but not required
Salary Range: Based on experience, between $55,000 and $70,000
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 14:47:29 PDT