Requisition Number: STFR004063
Division/College: D'Amore-McKim School of Business
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
Reporting to the Associate Dean, Executive Programs, administers a diverse set of responsibilities that support the business school's corporate education programs and projects for large, complex global organizations.
Responsibilities include collaborating on preparation, coordination, management and delivery of corporate education programs and projects for both domestic and international groups, supporting efforts to secure new business, and program/project managing other corporate relations initiatives that serve to build the D'Amore-McKim brand and visibility in the corporate community.
Job involves substantive interaction with the corporate community and faculty at all levels, and demands a high level of responsiveness to corporate clientele who purchase our services and interact with the College.
• 3 - 5 years of related experience and a Bachelors degree is required
• Ability to interact effectively with high level corporate constituencies
• Ability to interact effectively with faculty and senior level university administrators
• Able to form and operationalize short- and long-term program and project plans
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
• Ability to negotiate and execute agreements with vendors
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• High level of proficiency with standard office software and an aptitude to quickly gain proficiency in new office software
• Ability to manage to deadlines and work well under pressure
• Willingness to work early mornings, evenings and weekends - at both on and off campus locations - as needed
• Previous experience in higher education a plus
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.