Are you looking for a Company that you can excel in, or an opportunity where the sky is the limit and the successful are rewarded? Or perhaps colleagues that can teach and drive you to be the best version of yourself. If culture and opportunity are key criteria in your job search, then please read on.
EvolutionZ Consulting is the hub of a large professional eco-system of entities and is responsible for all back office functions for over 10 companies. We are building a conglomerate in the industry we serve and are looking for great people to add to our team.
We are looking for a Senior Bookkeeper with a Controller prowess to join our team! You will be responsible for performing various bookkeeping duties for our portfolio companies.
What we're looking for from our candidate:
The controller position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting or business administration; or
- 10 years equivalent business experience
- Proficient with quickbooks
We are entrepreneurs with a mission to use our collective years of business experience to make an impactful difference for our clients and partners.
As investor consultants, our commitment to create lasting impact means that we work differently, diligent in our desire to deliver on the fundamentals that drive businesses over the long-term.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:45:04 PDT