Landscape Construction Supervisor
~~Summary / Responsibilities - Landscape Construction Supervisor:
• Coordinate materials and equipment deliveries to jobsite to insure maximum production from installation crews.
• Review project drawings and specifications.
• Attend preconstruction meetings and project review meetings.
• Daily jobsite inspections to insure accuracy of installation, safety and quality control.
• Insure project deadlines and punch work are completed timely.
• Perform inspection walk-throughs with Landscape Architects, Contractors, etc.
• 3 year minimum as Commercial Landscape Supervisor or 5 years minimum as Commercial Landscape Foreman
• Ability to manage 3-5 crews on multiple projects
• Effective communication, organizational and motivational skills
• Knowledge of trade equipment
• Knowledge of snow removal operations
• Ability to read and implement project drawing & specifications
• In depth knowledge of plant material, planting procedures, hardscapes construction and other types of site work
• Long-term vision regarding project sequence and schedule
• Positive attitude
• Clean driver's license record
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
• Competitive compensation package including health benefits, vacation, holidays, 401K.
Established in 1960 W.H. BOYER, Inc. Landscaping Services is proud to be one of the oldest design/build landscape contractors in the Baltimore, Washington D.C., and Northern Virginia marketplace.
For over 57 years our company has offered area homeowners creative design/build solutions based on our simple philosophy, "Landscaping Is A Living Art."
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 11:06:36 PDT