Veterinary Technology Program Chair and Faculty
City College, a private, non-profit college is currently seeking motivated, results-oriented, passionate and energetic individuals who can work in a fast paced environment and are committed to changing lives through the power of education.
City College in Gainesville is seeking a Veterinary Technology Program Chair and Faculty!
Program Chair Requirements:
- 3 years of each: working experience (in the field); teaching experience; management experience
- Veterinary Technician who is certified and graduated from an AVMA CVTEA Accredited program OR a Florida Licensed Veterinarian who graduated from an AVMA accredited program
- Associates Degree or higher
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare, Veterinary Medicine or related industry
- Or Veterinary Technician who is certified and graduated from an AVMA CVTEA Accredited program
- Experience in post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience preferred
We offer competitive salaries and benefits!
Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal back ground check
Local Candidates Only – These are on campus positions
Apply for Veterinary Technology Program Chair and Faculty
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly