Telesales Shift Lead
Telesales Job Description:
Our Baltimore, MD office is seeking a customer-focused, goal-oriented sales professional to recruit blood/schedule blood donation appointments & serve as a shift lead with other tele-sales staff in the department. In this fast-paced role will follow scripting and have excellent attention to detail. As a shift lead for our platelets telesales group you can play a direct role in our life-saving mission, ensuring that others continue to receive the gift of life!
We offer employee growth and development, an incomparable team spirit and a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health and 401K.
Telesales Job Responsibilities:
• Schedule prospective blood donors from a variety of sources by phoning individuals to make donation appointments
• Contact active or former blood donors to increase both the frequency of their donations and the number of donors at chapter offices or blood drives, to meet our collection goals
• Coordinate reminder calls, follow-ups, log-in of data and maintenance of records
• Follow a process and appropriate scripting for conducting a call with a donor, to ensure a consistent donor experience
• Interact in a positive, proactive, and customer-focused manner with both internal and external customers, demonstrating care and compassion at all times
• Act in a leadership capacity providing overall customer and staff support in absence of the supervisor. May conduct employee training. Assists in assigning lists to Telerecruiters.
• The aforementioned responsibilities of the Blood Donor Scheduler describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list.
Telesales Job Qualifications & Schedule:
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum two years of telemarketing, customer service or call center experience is required.
• Computer experience, excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required. Effective verbal communication skills, the ability to work with potentially difficult customers, and work in a fast paced environment is required.
• Anticipated post-training work schedule is Sunday-Thursday (Sunday 10am-2pm + Monday-Thursday 1030am-8pm) with additional flexibility upon request.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As one of the nation's premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity.
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 14:09:31 PDT