PCB Layout Designer/Engineer
• Perform PCB physical layout (parts placement, trace length adjustment, verification, etc.)
• Perform schematics capture, create netlist and routing from customer provided information packages.
• Generate fabrication drawings, assembly drawings and drill files
• Create manufacturing documents and check files
• Work closely with multidisciplinary team to ensure electrical and physical parameters are within specification
• Work closely with manufacturing plants to ensure compliance with DFA and DFM practices
• Work closely with PCB vendors/suppliers to reduce cost and maximize PCB yield
• 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in PCB design - RF, Analog, Digital and mixed signal.
• Experience with EMC compliance testing.
• Experience in schematic capture, library generation, routing rules creation, signal integrity optimization.
• Experience in using Altium software is a plus.
• Familiar with IPC and automotive standards.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to meet tight schedules with attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving skills and demonstrate the ability to make sound technical proposals and decisions.
Casco Products Corporation, a global Tier One Electronics and Electro-mechanical supplier to the automotive industry is currently recruiting an experienced Electronics Buyer to support our growth in the electronics commodity. The Senior Buyer will lead and drive execution of the supply chain strategies for the electronics commodity of Casco, North America. This position will interact in a collaborative and multi-site matrix environment to achieve both tactical and strategic goals, as well as serve as an expert in the electronics commodity by influencing sourcing recommendations, and leading / driving project implementation of supply chain strategies. Casco Products, an Amphenol Company is a supplier to all major automotive OEMs.
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 09:23:22 PDT