3rd Shift - Management Trainee
Team Lead (Shift Leader Trainee)- Retail Sales
Do you want to become a big part of the reason why customers continually return to Speedway? Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will be a leader of a team? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service? As a valued member of the Speedway Team you'll witness first-hand why Speedway has the best customers and employees around!
What Speedway brings:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We guarantee our employees receive proper training to ensure excellent customer service is provided to our customers on every visit.
- Speedway has a strong promote from within philosophy and promoted more employees in 2015 than ever before!
- Full-time hours and valuable entry-level leadership experience with competitive pay
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
- Paid vacation
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
- Bonus potential of up to $600 per month
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Assist in training and coaching employees on all policies and procedures
- Ability to learn how to order products and perform banking duties
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
- Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites....coffee
- Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
- A high school diploma/GED
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
If you have work experience as a: manager, crew lead, key holder, cook, cashier, dishwasher, server, custodian, or greeter and have a great work ethic, positive attitude, and engaging personality we would love the opportunity to talk with you!
Work Here Now! Text pply" to 80565.
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
SPEEDWAY is a gasoline-convenience store company, operating stores primarily under the Speedway brand name. Speedway is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: MPC). Speedway is proud of our long-term commitment to meeting the fueling and convenience needs of over 3.5 million customers who shop our stores on a daily basis!
* Headquarters in Enon, Ohio, located near Dayton.
* 2nd largest chain of company-owned /operated gasoline and convenience stores in the US.
* Operations conducted in accordance with both the law and the highest standards of business ethics and integrity. We value our good name & the communities that we serve.
* Largest contributor within the industry to the Children's Miracle Network since 1991.
* Continual focus on the personal development and growth of our employees.
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 08:05:42 PDT