Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is seeking an Equipment Coordinator who will oversee the general operation of the equipment monitoring and maintenance process and provide auxiliary support services to the entire college. The Equipment Coordinator is responsible for inventory control of college equipment at all locations. This position reports directly to the Internal Control Assessment Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates print services, which includes overseeing operations, prioritizing, work assignments, resolving customer issues, and preparing operational records and reports.
- Prints, copies, compiles, and binds documents. Distributes materials as necessary.
- Prepares files for copying, binding, and/or printing utilizing publishing software programs.
- Monitors inventory and other related supplies; orders supplies and related inventory as necessary.
- Performs minor repairs and service to applicable equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) and three (3) years of experience operating high volume printers and copiers and/or providing courier services; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree required. Some experience preferred. Experience with Excel
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skill in: Monitoring and maintaining inventory; Providing customer service; Operating printing, copying equipment; Using a computer and related software applications; Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with subordinates, coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.