Direct-Mail Marketing Assistant
Established publisher of alternative medicine information in Royal Palm Beach is looking to hire a dynamic and experienced direct-mail marketing assistant. We are led by the nation's #1 practicing anti-aging MD who has treated tens of thousands of patients and reaches over 500,000 readers daily in his newsletter. His loyal readers and patients purchase his specially developed products and supplements by the millions and are hungry for more.
Our marketing department needs your help to meet the demands of being the leader in our industry. The right candidate not only has previous marketing experience but will see themselves as someone who can work successfully across multiple departments. An extreme attention to detail is a must. This position has room for growth and you will be learning from a team of experienced marketers. He/she will also be as passionate about alternative heath as they are about marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities - Supports the Direct Mail department with all aspects of direct-mail marketing campaigns, and various administrative tasks. Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Assist in the updating of profit/loss sales reports
- Communicate with print vendors/lettershops, service bureau, and list manager/broker and consultants
- Work with operations team to set-up direct-mail campaigns
- Organize and maintain project files, campaign archive, and creative swipe file
- Maintain print inventory log
- Data entry of direct-mail orders
- Proactive, Driven, Problem Solver, Team Player, and "Commitment to Success" should be words that describe you
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with html coding, Dreamweaver a plus.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to multi-task without losing focus
- Ability to operate under and meet tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member
Education and Qualification (Preferred but not required)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum 1 year previous marketing or project management experience
Position reports to the Director Direct Mail. We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary, annual bonus participation, 401k plan, health insurance, paid vacation, and holiday time.
Our offices are located in a beautiful building in Royal Palm Beach, FL. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus opportunities and health benefits.
Normal business hours are 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM but flexibility in your schedule is a must.
If this is a role you are interested in applying for, please submit your resume to Roxanne@alsearsmd.com
Royal Palm Beach, FL
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:42:57 PDT