Facility Manager/Production Coordinator - Landscape Nursery
As a result of continued growth in our Commercial Landscape Department, W.H. Boyer, Inc. Landscape Services, a 57-year-old Landscape Contractor is proud to announce the following career opportunity; Facility Manager/Production Coordinator.
The Facility Manager/Production Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the proper operation of all aspects of our commercial landscape facility to create an optimal, safe and cost effective environment for the occupants to function. This position includes both the supervision of small teams and hands on work.
Must be a self-starter, with good organization skills and the ability to operate landscape equipment.
*401k Company Match*
*Vacation / Sick Leave*
- Provide daily support for production vice president with schedules, emails, work assignments, appointments, record keeping and paperwork within a fast-paced environment
- Produce accurate daily crew schedules
- Coordinate, interact and work well with other department employees, vendors and customers in all necessary support functions to ensure that production operations run smoothly, efficiently and within company policy and procedure
- Inventory control
- Track plant material deliveries
- Irrigation System Management
- Nursery Material quality control and maintenance.
- Herbicide/Pesticide use
- Maintain facility, including performing maintenance and repairs
- Maintain computer and paper based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
- Oversee and maintain regulatory compliance manuals/reports for nursery and project sites.
- Renew company certifications
- Supervise a small team as needed to assist on tasks
- Manage facility and possibly other site during inclement weather; this includes significant responsibilities around snow events.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Coordinate, interact and work well with other department employees, vendors and customers in all necessary support functions
- Computer literacy including, Word, Excel and email.
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not required
This is a full-time position working 40 or more hours a week and some weekends should be expected.
- Competitive salary based on experience
W.H. BOYER, INC. LANDSCAPE SERVICES
No Recruiters please
Established in 1960 W.H. BOYER, Inc. Landscaping Services is proud to be one of the oldest design/build landscape contractors in the Baltimore, Washington D.C., and Northern Virginia marketplace.
For over 57 years our company has offered area homeowners creative design/build solutions based on our simple philosophy, "Landscaping Is A Living Art."
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 11:06:07 PDT