Bartender (P/T Casual), CPTN19303MAC
Sell alcoholic beverages before, during and after MAC events. Responsible for ensuring that all liquor laws and regulations are followed as well as the cleanliness of all concession equipment are maintained in order to fulfill customer preferences and provide for a high level of customer satisfaction.
Position Title: Bartender (P/T Casual), CPTN19303MAC
Duties of Position:
- Responsible for ensuring that all Village of Glen Ellyn and State of Illinois regulations are followed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all operating signage is in place and adhered to, and operations are in compliance with all BASSET rules and regulations.
- Responsible for following the dress code and persevering personal hygiene as well as the cleanliness of all concession equipment including coffee maker, ice machine, refrigerators, lobby areas, pantries, and carts.
- With an attention to detail during the set-up and breakdown process, prepare sales area to heighten presentation of products. Transport food and beverages from storage to sales area, arrange aesthetically, sell product, remove unsold product and return to storage while focusing on cleanliness, efficiency and proper handling. Restock containers as appropriate for succeeding event and accounts for beginning and ending inventories.
- Maintain accurate concession sale reports and is responsible for accounting of cash and reconciling with Box Office attendances immediately at close of sales.
- Promote customer service with a major focus on fulfilling customer preferences as pertains to promptness, cleanliness and friendly service in order to provide for a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Clean and lock-up according to prescribed procedures.
- Occasionally work as food server when needed.
- Additional related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Education:
1 year concession and/or bar service, must be 21 years or older.
High School Diploma, BASSET training.
2 years bar service, must be 21 years or older.
High School Diploma, BASSET training and food sanitation, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Commercial coffee maker, commercial dishwasher.
Customer service environment, standing, some heavy lifting. Temporary on-call as needed.
Department: Performing Arts - PARTS
Position Type: Temporary Casual - TC
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt