Business Intelligence Architect 20161207_003
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
1. Experience with document imaging applications preferred
- OnBase System Administrator and Workflow development experience with OnBase or similar ECM solution
- IIS Web Services
- HTML, XML, XSLT
- SQL and Relational Database Concepts
3. Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
4. Strong sense of personal accountability
5. Contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
6. Excellent problem solving skills
7. Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly with self-direction
8. Passionate about continuous improvement in organizational practices
9. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
10. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
1. Maintain, upgrade, and configure OnBase application and infrastructure to ensure application integrity and reliability:
- Configure workflow enhancements to improve reliability, performance and functionality
- Develop custom applications using scripting and Visual Studio
- Create and maintain standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Maintain application security
2. Document and communicate systems support issues to end-users
3. Work with the team to resolve issues and bugs
4. Contribute to test plan creation, testing, debugging and installation support of the application
5. Train end users on OnBase functionality
6. Responsible for design and maintenance of business intelligence applications.
7. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
8. Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities.
9. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
10. Performs a variety of tasks.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 15:30:07 PDT