Must have furniture/cabinetry experience.
Supervise team of employees in accordance with plant policies and procedures. Ensure smooth production operation during shift from production through to finishing department and final assembly
- Train, coach and mentor team leads and employees.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees manage labor costs.
- Coordinate plant startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
- Schedule and conduct shift meetings.
- Responsible to meet shift production goals including finish and assembly
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
- Ensure a Safe and Clean work area.
- Complete shift paper work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a good understanding of cabinet/furniture finishes and assembly of cabinets.
Ability to communicate proactively and effectively with all levels of the organization to include other Supervisors and Plant Manager.
Must be able to direct and lead staff in an affective and positive manner
Semi Custom Cabinet Manufacturer
Company website www.executivecabinetry.com
Equal Opportunity Employer..
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 10:28:58 PDT