Field Service Technician - Restaurants
COMMERCIAL COOKING EQUIPMENT SERVICE TECHNICIANS are needed in the Houston, TX area. Applicants should have previously worked in the field in the role of service technician, possess excellent customer service skills, should have good grammatical skills. Benefits include health/dental insurance, 401k, PTO time.
- Technician must have experience with basic electrical, steam, and gas.
- Technician must have the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose the equipment issues.
- Knowledge of commercial cooking equipment and refrigeration is a plus.
- Technician must have own tools and a good driving record.
- Communicates directly with dispatchers with all information pertinent to each call.
- Maintains viable relationship with customers at all times, while ensuring that customer's needs are taken care of in a timely and consistent manner.
- Coordinates and schedules orders and personnel as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate installations and warranty repairs.
- Submit daily timesheets.
- Deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism.
- Speak clearly, both in person and by telephone, using a high level of verbal skills and listen carefully.
- Maintain a regular, dependable attendance and a consistently high level of performance.
- Other daily, weekly and monthly duties as assigned.
- Normal work hours are from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm M-F.
- Will be on-call for after-hours servicing of customers equipment a few times during the year.
- Able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience and/or knowledge in the commercial cooking equipment repair industry, specifically as a service technician would be an asset.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug testing, physical, and criminal background check is required
Please reply with a copy of your resume and pay requirements for our office to review.
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 08:01:33 PDT