Building Code Inspector
The candidate will perform evaluation work involving the application of skilled technical knowledge and judgment in examining plans, blueprints, workmanship, and other specifications for conformity to legally established requirements as a building and/or structural plans examiner.
The tasks may be required to perform may include, but are not limited to:
• Inspect construction, alterations and/or repairs with project plans and specifications to ensure compliance with the applicable codes.
• Have knowledge and experience needed to perform structural, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing inspections of buildings and issues associated with certificates of occupancy.
• Be proficient in interpretation of local, State, and Federal laws, codes and regulations pertaining to ICC Codes.
• Have a valid Driver's License. (A check of your driving record is required.)
• Possess a minimum of a High school diploma or G.E.D. certification.
• Have at least two (2) years of experience in commercial and/or residential construction.
Established in 1881, Froehling & Robertson, Inc. is a minority-owned business as well as the oldest independent consulting engineering / testing firm in the United States. At F&R we focus on you by offering construction materials testing, geotechnical engineering, and environmental consulting solutions that are innovative, yet practical.
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 05:26:38 PDT