Administrative Assistant, School of Business and Technology
7 Columbia Circle, Albany, NY 12203
Closing Date: October 31, 2017
Join the School of Business and Technology and make a difference helping adult learners achieve their educational, personal and career goals. Excelsior College, a regionally accredited, virtual, private, nonprofit institution of higher learning is seeking dynamic applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant in the School of Business and Technology!
This position performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the School of Business and Technology and/or SBT leadership. This position works in close collaboration with the Senior Director of Program Administration & Operations, as well as the Dean, Associate Deans, and Faculty Program Directors to facilitate the efficient operation of the School of Business and Technology.
This position will demonstrate solid office procedures and skills to organize and prioritize assignments, meet deadlines and provide support to maintain a productive work flow for general administrative and business details. Ability to multi-task and work as a member of a team are essential.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Strong, verbal and written communication skills to provide quality service
- to a diverse population of students and staff.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining consistent work flow and meeting
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Willingness to work in fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to work independently, and as a part of a team.
- Strong and accurate data entry skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-464-8532. Thank you.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information atjobs.excelsior.edu/apply-ultipro: