Mechanic - Lead
We are in search of a Lead Mechanic.
• Oversees and is responsible for the proper maintenance of all Semi Trucks, Trailers, and heavy machinery.
• Develops work schedule for mechanics
• Check drivers' post-trip checklists and make necessary repairs and adjustments as soon, as possible.
• Be responsible for purchasing all parts and supplies necessary for properly maintaining all company vehicles.
• Take responsibility for proper care of all transportation, tools, equipment and supplies.
• Work as a mechanic when needed, or, as time will allow
• Promote safety in shop by monitoring safety supplies and equipment and maintaining OSHA standards.
• Maintain shop records
• Perform such other duties as may be appropriate to the position or as requested
• ASE Certified
• 5 years' experience working on heavy duty trucks & equipment
• Basic Computer Skills; Familiar with Microsoft Office
• Must be familiar with DOT and OSHA requirements and Motor Vehicle Safety Compliance
• Must have CDL
This individual must possess quality customer service skills and leadership traits.
If you are interested in applying for the Lead Mechanic position, please respond with resume.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 06:50:23 PDT