Architectual Draftsman - Residential
We are excited to have an architectural drafter join our residential remodeling team! This position will be responsible for as-builts, proposed project plans and full construction documents. This position will work closely with our architect, structural engineers and in-house interior designers.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working on single family residential projects such as wall removals, revised space plan configurations and residential room additions.
Sea Pointe Construction is a residential remodeling design/build company founded in 1986. We specialize in mid to high-end residential remodeling including whole home renovations, additions, kitchens, and baths.
- AutoCAD or Chief Architect Drafting experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel - College education, with a BA Arch or comparable
- At least 2-5 years drafting experience, with experience in creating construction documents
- Excellent organization and client communication skills
- Excellent at coordination of project deliverables, construction details, and project schedules
- Sketch-up, or Revit experience
- Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design experience
- City permitting experience
- Experience with HOAs/neighborhood review boards, planning, zoning, etc.
Sea Pointe Construction is a nationally recognized Design/Build residential remodeling firm servicing Orange County specializing in residential remodeling including additions, kitchens, bathrooms and whole home remodels since 1986.
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 15:58:48 PDT