Store Manager Grocery/Supermarket (Grocery Store Experience Preferred)
Industry leading Grocery Retailer Interviewing for Supermarket Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers
We are looking for proven leaders with a passion for customer service and driving sales to join our management team. Management experience, including experience in perishables, grocery, supermarket, Walmart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot or Big Box retail stores or high volume Chain Restaurants.
With several new stores under construction and opening soon we are currently interviewing for Supermarket Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers.
Manage the store as to maximize controllable profit and minimize expenses, while maintaining Company Standards. Ultimate responsibility of a retail store/department with 'sales ranging from $75,000 to $750,000 plus per week. Supervise associates in the retail store.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing and training associates
- Planning, assigning, and directing work
- Assist in appraising performance
- Rewarding and disciplining associates
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Commitment to unparalleled customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and desire to advance stores current position in the community through involvement in local activities
- Willingness to participate in training and team orientation and to work with the team to increase customer satisfaction and sales
We offer competitive salary plus bonus along with excellent benefits
Executive Search Firm with Restaurant and Supermarket recruiting divisions working with leading Supermarket and Restaurant companies on a National level.
With complete understanding of the industry's and inside information on companies across the country we have access to exclusive positions not advertised elsewhere.
New jobs come available every week.
We know where the jobs are.
We will work as your advocate through all parts of the recruitment process.
While respecting your privacy and confidentiality.
All information received is confidential
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 10:58:19 PDT