Raiser's Edge Database Manager
The Raiser's Edge Database Manager will report directly to the President/CEO of the Byerschool Foundation, supporting fundraising initiatives that enable the organization to deliver its core programmatic objectives.
The ideal candidate in this position maintains the donor database, oversees all donor acknowledgement and stewardship correspondence, works in concert with the finance department in recording of donations and payment of development expenses and provides management reports.
The Database Manager must be proficient in the use of Raiser's Edge, and have the demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment with the skills to establish priorities, set objectives, and achieve stated goals.
The successful candidate must possess proven ability to communicate at a high level of both oral and written expression with tact, discretion, and diplomacy. Interpersonal skills required to work with diverse volunteer constituencies, agency leadership, donors, vendors, service staff, etc.
The Raiser's Edge Database Manager must be committed to the mission with credibility and persuasiveness to secure support from others.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2-4 years successful experience in development operations.
- Higher degree and or other relevant experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated project management experience: conceptualizing, designing, managing timelines and budgets.
- Raiser's Edge
- Create acknowledgement letters; track letter process through approval to completion.
- Receive and record all donor and foundation gifts to enter into Raiser's Edge.
- Conduct audit of donor database to ensure contact information is current and donors accurately credited.
- Assure the timely and accurate completion of acknowledgement letters and gifts within 72 hours of receipt.
- Research donor capacity, as directed.
- Prepare fundraising dashboard reports for development and donor committees.
- Reconcile recorded gifts with Finance department.
- Attend and assist with community events and fundraisers as needed - Occasional evening and weekend events.
- Audit data for accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Russell Byers Charter School is a public elementary school located in Center City, Philadelphia, with over 590 students from 43 neighborhoods. The school currently offers 4K (kindergarten for 4-year-olds) through 7th Grade, a student/teacher ratio of 13:1 and an innovative hands-on academic program, Expeditionary Learning. Next year the school will be expanding to offer 8th grade and grow to 725 students.
Located in the heart of Center City, Philadelphia, the school reflects Russell Byers' values of academic excellence, civic responsibility and community service. The Russell Byers Charter School is a learning community, built on the structures and principles of its educational model: Expeditionary Learning. In the Russell Byers community, students learn by doing. Academic goals are linked to adventure, service work, teamwork, and character development. Education becomes a partnership between student and teacher, as supported by enlightened school leadership and committed parents.
The Byerschool Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization created in 2001 to support the mission of the Russell Byers Charter School (RBCS). The Foundation serves as the fundraising, public relations and government relations arm of the school. Critically important, the Foundation raises and allocates funds for the annual operations, pilot programs, and long-term sustainability of RBCS.
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 06:34:15 PDT