Jr. Software Engineer
The Software Engineer is responsible for coding, testing and implementing MarginPoint's On-Demand MRO supply chain SaaS solution. Responsibilities include reviewing software requirements and implementing software solutions utilizing C# and SQL Azure.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast paced growing company with a self-driven team. If you are have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating innovative solutions to complex problems, MarginPoint may be a fit for you.
- Design, develop, and implement software systems based on Microsoft application technologies (Microsoft Azure, .NET, C#, SQL Azure)
- Experience in architecting and developing high-volume, multi-tier, multi-tenant enterprise web-based software applications and products
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and defend architectural decisions with a peer group of engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- 2-3 years hands on development experience using the latest Microsoft technologies.
- .NET Framework, MS Visual Studio, MS Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Microsoft patterns and practices - Composite Application Blocks.
- Expertise in building secure and scalable internet facing web based enterprise class applications
- Experience with Windows Azure is a plus
- Experience with building mobile applications using either native APIs or HTML5 based (PhoneGap)
- Experience with Microsoft Patterns and Practices: Web Client Software Factories using Composite Application Blocks and Enterprise Library
- Agile development methodologies
- Expertise in building scalable enterprise web based applications
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain. When required, makes suggestions for new designs.
- Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Ensure that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products are documented.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met. Ability to teach other non-technical customers/other team members information about the code.
- Participate in a Development team that is responsible for developing quality software.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Create product using a "test-driven design" approach.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
- Consistently demonstrate MarginPoint's values: respect, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude.
MarginPoint is a leading provider of cloud-based, inventory management solutions for distributors, suppliers and their customers. More than 400 companies currently rely on MarginPoint solutions every day to manage their customers supply chains, optimize business processes, and drive revenue.
The companys cloud-based delivery model enables customers to rapidly deploy the solution without any significant up-front IT investment.
Laguna Hills, CA
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 12:01:49 PDT