Accounting / Purchasing Administrator
The Accounting and Purchasing Administrator is responsible for all aspects of order the process from quote through invoicing, including accounts payable, customer service and collections.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Order entry processing and document management
- Purchase order management
- Acknowledgement verification & processing
- Account payables, vouchering and reconciliation
- Invoicing and AIA Billing
- AR monitoring and posting and Collections assistance
- COI Management
- Additional accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures and GAAP.
- Processes a variety of reports in an accurate and efficient fashion from verbal direction and detailed knowledge of organizational policy and procedures.
- Other Duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred.
- 3-5 years office furniture or construction industry experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills in Excel(Pivot Tables, Functions etc), Word and Power Point
- Proven ability to work on a variety of projects at one time in a fast paced, highly collaborative work environment.
- Superior verbal/ written communication, phone, organizational and business etiquette skills.
- Strong customer service and team member focus.
- Bi-Lingual English Spanish preferred.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Compass Office Solutions is a full-service manufactured interior construction and office furniture dealer, serving the corporate, healthcare, government and educational markets in South Florida. Established in 2006, Compass has become a leader in providing office furnishings and working environments.
The Compass work environment is challenging and highly collaborative where each team member contributes to the success of the organization. We are a dynamic organization with a family like atmosphere, where employees can build and fulfill their career goals.
Compass is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 14:42:03 PDT