-0-2 years of experience with Web-based applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and Web application servers ( BEA WebLogic, WebSphere).
- Competency in relational database structures and SQL.
- Experience with process documentation and process documentation tools (such as Visio.)
- Experience with Unix system administration and TCP/IP networking.
- Experience using Java, J2EE, XML, SQL and Shell/Perl Scripting in a UNIX environment.
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- B.S. Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering, M.S. preferred.
We are open to hiring US citizens, Green Card holders, H1Transfers and recent graduates including OPT, CPT
Role and Responsibilities
Precision Technologies (PTC) is a leading E-Verified and MWBE certified IT staffing and Solutions Company located in New Jersey, USA. Leveraging on years of staffing and consulting experience, Company has pioneered in the field of IT and outsourcing services. Our solutions aim to provide high value by optimizing cost of ownership of technology investments for consultants. The company has established itself as a preferred partner for IT services for many Fortune customers Nationwide, spanning Telecom, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, HealthCare and Retail and Government organizations. Precision Technologies Corp. offers world class services propelled by industry experts and a vast pool of professionally qualified work force operating across the Nation. We are a Tier 1 Vendor for State of NJ, PA, GA and LA. We are a SWaM vendor for State of VA. Our corporate clients include World Bank, Barclays, ADP, NJMI, Education Testing Services (ETS), Express Scripts etc.
Kendall Park, NJ
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 13:25:08 PDT