Finance Manager - Capital Acquisition
Sunergy California has an immediate opening for a Capital/Finance Acquisitions Manager at our plant in Sacramento, CA.
This role will be responsible for screening, analyzing and executing venture investments. This position will be involved in extensive financial, technology due diligence, modeling and preparation of investment memorandum and presentations. The Capital/Finance Acquisitions Manager will also be involved with monitoring and evaluating performance of existing investments, preparing investor updates.
- Source new venture investments including meeting with founders and entrepreneurs, attending relevant conferences and networking events, and calling on new prospects
- Conduct detailed industry, business and financial due diligence on prospective investmentsPrepare in-depth financial and data analysis for potential investments, including customer and management references, market sizing and mapping, and industry research
- Develop financial models relating to financings, restructurings, valuation analyses and liquidity events
- Prepare thorough investment memorandum and presentations
- Develop investment themes within venture investment sector
- Maintain knowledge of existing investments and monitor financial performance
- Prepare quarterly investment analysis and write-ups of existing deals for investor and management reporting
- Support portfolio company management teams on special projects
- At least two years venture capital or early-stage private equity and at least two years of investment banking or management consulting experience or two years of operating experience at a high technology company, preferably in a general management, product management or business development role.
- Solar industry knowledge or working experience preferred.
- Ideally, an MBA from an elite business school, or equivalent work experience.
- Superior financial modeling, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent research, organizational skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships.
- Ability to perform at a high level without significant supervision and with attention to detail
- Strong, active ties to start-up and VC communities
- Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions/recommendations.
- Ability to articulate ideas in a group setting
- We offer qualified employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision.
CSUN is a global high-tech company providing high-performance solar modules for reliable green power generation. CSUN is your safe choice - reliable, committed, prepared.
We believe the growth and prosperity of the Company depends on motivation, successes and achievements of our employees. We also feel that it is essential for all employees to work together as a team to guarantee success. We are a customer focused company with world-class brands and our employees are driven to deliver the highest quality of products to our customers.
We are committed to continuous improvement and innovation, adding value to all activities, and maintaining the highest ethical standards. Our commitment to these standards makes us a great place to work and helps us continue as a category leader whose innovations often set the standard for the industry.
Join our dynamic, growing company!
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 15:41:41 PDT