*Corp to Corp is not accepted
- Application Java Developer with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our application conversion and migration.
- Linux Shell Scripting, Java/J2EE Experience UI Design Experience, VC++ Experience, Web Services
- Oracle DB Experience including PL/SQL,
- Source Code Management , Data Modeling
- WebSphere, RAD, WAS, HTML, MQ, JMS, ClearCase, and Apache are preferred
- Participates in the technical design of application systems.
- Develops and implements application systems.
- Creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Participates in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
- Joins in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning.
- Shares in monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems.
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 15:04:27 PDT