Come join our team of passionate, hospitality-focused managers!
Assist the General Manager in the management of all bakery-cafe operations. Restaurant Managers are responsible for guest relations and managing shifts, which includes achieving food/labor cost, completing admin duties, supervising associates, and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
The Pull of Panera Bread:
- #1 ranking Chain Restaurant Best Reputation (Entrepreneur Magazine)
- Top 10 ranking Most Reputable Companies (Forbes Magazine)
- World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- Non-grease environment
- Tobacco-free restaurant
- No alcohol service
- 5-day work week; no late closes
At Panera, our employees' health and happiness are a high priority. The following benefits are more than just rewards-they're thanks for what they do as part of our family: Restaurant Managers receive a competitive salary based on experience • Bonus plan • FSA • Medical/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance • Matching 401(k) Plan • Paid Vacation, Sick/Personal Time, and Floating Holidays • Free Meal Benefit.
- 1+ years restaurant management experience in quick casual, full service, and/or fast food concepts is preferred.
- Experience overseeing food and labor and other expenses.
- Must possess computer skills, have experience using restaurant computer systems, and have a working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- AA or BA in related field desirable but not required.
- Knowledge of common restaurant equipment, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to speak and write the English language.
- Meet physical requirements of the job.
The Traditional Bakery, Inc. (TBI) since 1993 and Oklahoma City Bakery, Inc. (OKC) since 1999 own and operate a combined 32 bakery-cafes across Oklahoma, SW Missouri, and Arkansas. Our mission is to provide a great product in a great environment with a great attitude! Being a franchisee of Panera Bread, we are proud to have a focus on clean ingredients, a transparent menu, and food insecurity in our communities.
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 11:05:07 PDT